You can trust our selection for Lactic Acid Lotion Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 35470 reviews for Lactic Acid Lotion and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Lactic Acid Lotion where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Lactic Acid Lotion.
|1||LightenUp, Lactic Acid Lotion - 13.5 Fl oz / 400ml - AHA Body Cream - Fade Dark Spots on Body||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||DRMTLGY Keratosis Pilaris Treatment Lactic Acid Skin Lotion. For Rough and Bumpy Skin||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Exfoliating Body Lotion - 12% Lactic Acid Body Lotion. Provides Gentle Exfoliation & Immediate Moisture to Repair Dry Cracked Skin Conditions & Keratosis Pilaris||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|4||MAJOR AMMONIUM LAC 12% LOTION LACTIC ACID-12 % White 225 GM UPC 309045984260||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Magic Lotion- 10% Glycolic 5% Lactic Acid Exfoliatingl Body Lotion w/Green Tea||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|6||natrx LACT10 10% Lactic Acid Moisturizer - Normal and Acne Prone Skin||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||CeraVe SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin - Vitamin D||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Dermal Therapy Alpha Hydroxy High Potency Lotion - Moisturizing and Exfoliating Treatment for Scaly||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Major Pharmaceuticals Ammonium Lactate Lotion 12% 396 g (14 oz)||9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||First Aid Beauty KP Smoothing Body Lotion – Chemically Exfoliates and Moisturizes with 10% Lactic Acid (AHA)||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Lactic Acid Lotion
35470 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Lactic Acid Lotion in this article.
Table Of Content:
- LightenUp, Lactic Acid Lotion | 13.5 Fl oz / 400ml | AHA Body Cream | Fade Dark Spots on Body, Knees, Armpit...
- DRMTLGY Keratosis Pilaris Treatment Lactic Acid Skin Lotion. For Rough and Bumpy Skin, KP, Dry Skin, and...
- Exfoliating Body Lotion 12% Lactic Acid Body Lotion. Provides Gentle Exfoliation & Immediate Moisture...
- MAJOR AMMONIUM LAC 12% LOTION LACTIC ACID-12 % White 225 GM UPC 309045984260
- Magic Lotion- 10% Glycolic 5% Lactic Acid Exfoliatingl Body Lotion w/Green Tea, Argan Oil, Papaya, Licorice...
- natrx LACT10 10% Lactic Acid Moisturizer | Normal and Acne Prone Skin, Face and Body | Virgin Organic...
- CeraVe SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin | Vitamin D, Hyaluronic Acid, Lactic Acid & Salicylic Acid Lotion...
- Dermal Therapy Alpha Hydroxy High Potency Lotion Moisturizing and Exfoliating Treatment for Scaly, Flaky...
- Major Pharmaceuticals Ammonium Lactate Lotion 12% 396 g 14 oz
- First Aid Beauty KP Smoothing Body Lotion Chemically Exfoliates and Moisturizes with 10% Lactic Acid , Urea...
1. LightenUp, Lactic Acid Lotion - 13.5 Fl oz / 400ml - AHA Body Cream - Fade Dark Spots on Body
- LIGHTEN UP AHA: Our newly AHA formula is exactly what you need to Even out your SKIN TONE, our main Active ingredient is LACTIC ACID which stimulates skin natural renewal process by gently exfoliating the surface of skin cells.
- SKIN MOISTURIZER : Our highly developed formula is gentle enough to hydrate and moisturise your skin and to eventually fade: spots, freckles and visible marks.
- HELP YOUR SKIN BALANCE : In Lightenup Lactic Acid Lotion you can find the perfect mix between AHA and Shea Butter, this will help the natural Skin renewal process and to reduce appearance of skin imperfections o.
- MAXIMISE THE BENEFITS : Apply a thin layer of LightenUp with Milk Protein Brightening Body Lotion to dark spots on dry, cleansed skin twice a day.
- GREAT RESULTS & GREAT SUPPORT – Beauty Dreams is a highly client-oriented company.
2. DRMTLGY Keratosis Pilaris Treatment Lactic Acid Skin Lotion. For Rough and Bumpy Skin
- Body lotion for dry skin, Keratosis Pilaris, folliculitis, and rough and bumpy skin, containing 12% Lactic Acid.
- Lactic acid Keratosis Pilaris cream has been clinically proven to be more effective than Salicyclic Acid.
- Alpha Hydroxy lotion formula, recommended by over 2,000 dermatologists nationwide.
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee on all DRMTLGY products.
- Unscented body lotion moisturizer for dry skin all over the body.
3. Exfoliating Body Lotion – 12% Lactic Acid Body Lotion. Provides Gentle Exfoliation & Immediate Moisture to Repair Dry Cracked Skin Conditions & Keratosis Pilaris
- No expensive doctor treatments needed! Stimulates cellular regeneration to prevent and protect severe dry skin conditions on elbows, knees, and hands.
- Works great for dry, flaky skin on feet and softens stubborn calluses.
- Gets rid of chicken skin (keratosis pilaris) on upper arms.
- Dry skin causes dead skin cells on the skins surface.
- Join thousands of satisfied customers who have discovered the exceptional value and quality of Dermlogic products.
4. MAJOR AMMONIUM LAC 12% LOTION LACTIC ACID-12 % White 225 GM UPC 309045984260
5. Magic Lotion- 10% Glycolic 5% Lactic Acid Exfoliatingl Body Lotion w/Green Tea
- Formulated with 10% Full Strength Glycolic acid AHA, 5% Full Strength Lactic Acid, Vitamin E, and powerful skin conditioning actives to help exfoliate dead surface skin cells for a more refined skin texture & appearance.
- By applying this exfoliate Body Lotion, You will immediateley see a change of the skin for a smoother, clearer look and feel.
- Ultra-light formula increases the skin absorption rate for maximum hydration & replenishment
- Visibly brightens skin, providing a more radiant & youthful looking appearance.
- Glycolic Acid rejuvenates skin.
6. natrx LACT10 10% Lactic Acid Moisturizer - Normal and Acne Prone Skin
- LACT10 is our improved leave-on exfoliating moisturizer for face & body, normal & blemished skin.
- L-LACTIC ACID: The optimal form of Lactic Acid.
- ROSE HIP OIL (Virgin Organic): High in natural Vitamin A and Linoleic Acid combined with Organic Tea Tree Oil help keep blemishes at bay.
- GREEN FORMULA: Vegan. Cruelty, Fragrance & Preservative-free. 99% Natural raw materials.
7. CeraVe SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin - Vitamin D
- CERAVE MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH SALICYLIC ACID ] Body moisturizer that gently exfoliates dry, scaly, or rough and bumpy skin on legs and upper arms.
- EXFOLIATE & MOISTURIZE ] Salicylic Acid & Lactic Acid to help exfoliate, Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin’s moisture, and Niacinamide to help calm skin.
- 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier.
- DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- GENTLE ON SKIN ] Suitable for body.
8. Dermal Therapy Alpha Hydroxy High Potency Lotion – Moisturizing and Exfoliating Treatment for Scaly
- Dermal Therapy’s High Potency Alpha Hydroxy Lotion is uniquely designed to actively exfoliate and hydrate old dry, scaly skin to reveal new, brighter, more elastic healthy skin.
- Luxurious fragrance-free treatment that actively restores moisture without a chalky, white film or greasy feel.
- Our dual action formula includes 10 percent lactic acid to exfoliate and 10 percent urea to penetrate deep, actively restoring moisture for long term results.
- The perfect acid strength, with proven results, that is less irritating than other products
9. Major Pharmaceuticals Ammonium Lactate Lotion 12% 396 g (14 oz)
- Helps moisturizes and softens rough, dry skin
- Fragrance free
- Compare to AmLactin Body Lotion
- Item Package Dimension: 3.81cm L x 7.874cm W x 19.05cm H
10. First Aid Beauty KP Smoothing Body Lotion – Chemically Exfoliates and Moisturizes with 10% Lactic Acid (AHA)
- Banish Bumps and Boost Hydration: This multitasking body lotion combines the benefits of a chemical exfoliant and a deeply-hydrating moisturizer.
- Skin that’s Supple and Silky Smooth: Reduce the appearance of hard rough bumps often associated with KP thanks to the 10% Lactic Acid (AHA) that resurfaces the top layer of skin revealing healthier-looking, supple and silky smooth skin.
- Clinically Proven Results: In a consumer perception study with 35 participants, after 10 days 100% reported this product reduced the look of their KP bumps and flakiness and was gentle to their skin; 94% of 36 participants reported their skin felt instantly hydrated and soft immediately after use.
- Free From: Alcohol, artificial colorants, artificial fragrance, lanolin, mineral oil, parabens, petrolatum, phthalates, propylene glycol, sulfates, talc, formaldehydes, oxybenzone, coal tar, triclocarban, ethanol, ethyl alcohol.
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free: Our cruelty-free Smoothing Body Lotion is also gluten-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free and arrives in recyclable packaging.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Lactic Acid Lotion currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Lactic Acid Lotion based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Lactic Acid Lotion before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Lactic Acid Lotion they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Lactic Acid Lotion, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Lactic Acid Lotion before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Lactic Acid Lotion will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Lactic Acid Lotion if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Lactic Acid Lotion on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.