Our team studied on 46982 reviews available online for Fluorescent Light Bulb, chose the finest ones and prepared Fluorescent Light Bulb Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Fluorescent Light Bulb from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Fluorescent Light Bulb from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Barrina 8 Foot LED Bulbs||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Philips Daylight Deluxe Linear Fluorescent T12 Light Bulb: 4-Foot||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||SYLVANIA Compact Fluorescent Spiral T2 Light Bulb||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Sylvania 13W CFL T2 Spiral Light Bulb||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||PARMIDA 20-Pack 4FT LED T8 Hybrid Type A+B Light Tube||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Luxrite F32T8/741 32W 48 Inch T8 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb||9||Buy on Amazon|
|7||8 Foot Led Lights||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||SYLVANIA 48" T8 Octron Fluorescent Tube Ecologic Lamp||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb T2 Spiral CFL||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Barrina (16-Pack) T8 T10 T12 LED Light Tube 4ft 24W 6000K Super Brightness Daylight White||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Fluorescent Light Bulb
46982 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Fluorescent Light Bulb. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Table Of Content:
- Barrina 8 Foot LED Bulbs, 44W 5500lm 6500K, Super Bright, T8 T10 T12 LED Tube Lights, FA8 Single Pin LED...
- Philips Daylight Deluxe Linear Fluorescent T12 Light Bulb: 4-Foot, 2325-Lumen, 6500-Kelvin, 40-Watt, Bright...
- SYLVANIA Compact Fluorescent Spiral T2 Light Bulb, 100W Equivalent, Efficient 23W, 1300 Lumens, Medium...
- Sylvania 13W CFL T2 Spiral Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent, 850 Lumens, 2700K Soft White, Non-Dimmable...
- PARMIDA 20-Pack 4FT LED T8 Hybrid Type A+B Light Tube, 18W, Plug & Play or Ballast Bypass, Single-Ended...
- Luxrite F32T8/741 32W 48 Inch T8 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb, 4100K Cool White, 2850 Lumens, G13 Medium...
- 8 Foot Led Lights, F96T12 8ft Led Bulbs Fluorescent Replacement, T8 T10 T12 96" 45Watt FA8 Single Pin...
- SYLVANIA 48" T8 Octron Fluorescent Tube Ecologic Lamp, 32W, Bi-Pin Base, 2450 Lumens, 4100K, 90 CRI, Rapid...
- Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb T2 Spiral CFL, 5000k Daylight, 13W...
- Barrina T8 T10 T12 LED Light Tube 4ft 24W 6000K Super Brightness Daylight White, Dual-End Powered, T8...
1. Barrina 8 Foot LED Bulbs
- Super Bright – This high output 8ft tube has a lumen count of 5500+ and a CRI rating of 85+.
- Energy Saving – Save up to 65% on your electricity bill by replacing fluorescent tube consuming up to 140W with only 44W in this 8 ft led light tube.
- Dual Row LED Design – Wider LED board has excellent heat dissipation and longer lifespan.
- Easy Installation – These 8ft foot led lights are easily fitted to replace traditional T8 T10 T12 fluorescent bulbs.
- Long Lifespan – Normal service life up to 50,000+ rated hours (lasts up to 10x longer than conventional lighting.
2. Philips Daylight Deluxe Linear Fluorescent T12 Light Bulb: 4-Foot
- Energy efficient: Philips Indoor T12 light bulbs have an estimated lamp life of 20,000 hours for a long lasting bulb option.
- Eco Friendly: These Philips T12 light bulbs use recycled glass and packaging material, reducing environmental impact.
- Bright White: Philips Indoor T12 Light Bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for indoor, commercial and residential use; At 6500 Kelvin the bulb is versatile enough to brighten laundry rooms, bathrooms, and workspaces.
- Compatibility: These Philips Indoor T12 Light Bulbs fit in bi pin bases; Not compatible with Philips HUE products; Philips Dimmable T12 light bulbs are for non connected use only.
- Lumens (Brightness): 2600
3. SYLVANIA Compact Fluorescent Spiral T2 Light Bulb
- Cost-Efficient: Energy Savings up to 78% compared to similar lumen output incandescent.
- Long-Lasting: These E26 medium-based bulbs are designed with a lifetime of up to 9 years and are ideal for hard-to-reach fixtures in attics, basements, or closets – backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Top-Quality: Enjoy a quality brightness of 1600 lumens, 80 CRI, and a vivid color temperature of 6500K.
- Application: For household use (medium base), use only 120V AC
- Certified: Outdoor rated, use only in enclosed fixtures to avoid exposure to weather.
4. Sylvania 13W CFL T2 Spiral Light Bulb
5. PARMIDA 20-Pack 4FT LED T8 Hybrid Type A+B Light Tube
- INSTALL WITH OR WITHOUT A BALLAST.
- SINGLE OR DOUBLE-ENDED CONNECTION.
- KEEP ORIGINAL TOMBSTONES.
- FULLY CERTIFIED: UL-LISTED & DLC-CERTIFIED.
6. Luxrite F32T8/741 32W 48 Inch T8 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb
- WATTAGE: 32 Watts
- COLOR TEMPERATURE: 4100K (Cool White)
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 2850 Lumens
- LIFETIME: 13,000 Hours
- SIZE/BASE: 48IN T8 – G13 Medium Base
7. 8 Foot Led Lights
- BRIGHT, ENERGY SAVING – This 8ft led bulbs are 45W energy saving, replace 100W fluorescent tube, with above 5400 lumens output, Save 65% on your electricity bill.
- EASY BALLAST BYPASS INSTALL – ONLYLUX 8ft LED tube lights are dual-end powered and require a simple, energy-saving, ballast bypass (direct wire) installation.
- FLUORESCENT TUBE REPLACEMENT – ONLYLUX LED tubes are ideal for 8ft fluorescent replacements.
- SAFT ASSURANCE – The 8ft led tubes are ETL Qualified. Safe and reliable.
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY – Easy and fast replacement is offered if any quality issue.
8. SYLVANIA 48″ T8 Octron Fluorescent Tube Ecologic Lamp
- Color Temperature: 4,100K
- Average Lifetime: 22,500 hours
- Lumens (light output): 2450
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 90
- Mean Lumens at 25C:2250
9. Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb T2 Spiral CFL
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS – 60-watt replacement using only 13-watts; 900 lumens of light output; Lasts 10,000 hours.
- PRODUCT FEATURES – Mini spiral T2 design; Emits a daylight colored light; Instant-On; Flicker free
- USAGE – Ideal for use in desk and table lamps, wall sconces, ceiling mounted fixtures and ceiling fans.
- GENERAL PURPOSE LIGHTING – Brighten up your kitchen, bathroom, office or living room; Perfect for residential or commercial use.
- ENERGY SAVING – Long lasting and consumes 75% less energy than incandescent and halogen light bulbs; RoHS Compliant.
10. Barrina (16-Pack) T8 T10 T12 LED Light Tube 4ft 24W 6000K Super Brightness Daylight White
- 40% brighter than the standard 18 Watt LED bulbs, Save 60% on your electricity bill
- No buzzing ballasts, no flickering, no mercury or hazardous materials, no UV or IR radiation
- Easy Installation, just remove or bypass the starter and ballast before installation
- 6000K super bright white to enhance the environment with fresh and bright atmosphere
- Normal service life of 50,000+ rated hours ( lasts up to 10x longer than conventional lighting ).
Fluorescent Light Bulb Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Fluorescent Light Bulb stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Fluorescent Light Bulb in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Fluorescent Light Bulb for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Fluorescent Light Bulb Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Fluorescent Light Bulb in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Fluorescent Light Bulb currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Fluorescent Light Bulb based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Fluorescent Light Bulb before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Fluorescent Light Bulb they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Fluorescent Light Bulb, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Fluorescent Light Bulb before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Fluorescent Light Bulb will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Fluorescent Light Bulb if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Fluorescent Light Bulb on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.