You can trust our selection for Temperature And Humidity Sensor Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 30831 reviews for Temperature And Humidity Sensor and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Temperature And Humidity Sensor where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Temperature And Humidity Sensor.
|1||Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||2pcs DHT11 Temperature Humidity Sensor Module Digital Temperature Humidity Sensor 3.3V-5V with Wires for Arduino Raspberry Pi 2 3 (2pcs DHT11)||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|3||ThermoPro TP50 Digital Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer Room Thermometer and Humidity Gauge with Temperature Humidity Monitor||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Humidity Gauge, 2 Pack Max Indoor Thermometer Hygrometer Humidity Meter Temperature and Humidity Monitor with Dual Sensors for Bed Room||9||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Govee Bluetooth Digital Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|6||AcuRite 00613 Digital Hygrometer & Indoor Thermometer Pre-Calibrated Humidity Gauge||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|7||AcuRite Wireless Indoor Outdoor Temperature and Humidity Sensor (06002M)||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Centralite Temperature and Humidity Sensor (Works with SmartThings||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|9||ThermoPro TP49 Digital Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer Humidity Meter Room Thermometer with Temperature and Humidity Monitor Mini Hygrometer Thermometer||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||YoLink Smart Wireless Temperature & Humidity Sensor||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Temperature And Humidity Sensor
30831 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Temperature And Humidity Sensor in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee, for Remote Monitoring and Home Automation...
- 2pcs DHT11 Temperature Humidity Sensor Module Digital Temperature Humidity Sensor 3.3V-5V with Wires for...
- ThermoPro TP50 Digital Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer Room Thermometer and Humidity Gauge with Temperature...
- Humidity Gauge, 2 Pack Max Indoor Thermometer Hygrometer Humidity Meter Temperature and Humidity Monitor...
- Govee Bluetooth Digital Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer, Room Humidity and Temperature Sensor Gauge with...
- AcuRite 00613 Digital Hygrometer & Indoor Thermometer Pre-Calibrated Humidity Gauge, 3" H x 2.5" W x 1.3"...
- AcuRite Wireless Indoor Outdoor Temperature and Humidity Sensor 06002M , white
- Centralite Temperature and Humidity Sensor...
- ThermoPro TP49 Digital Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer Humidity Meter Room Thermometer with Temperature...
- YoLink Smart Wireless Temperature & Humidity Sensor, Wide Temp Range for Freezer, Fridge, Green House...
1. Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- NOTES】An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately.
- REMOTE MONITORING】When the room temperature reaches above or below a certain threshold, the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor can send a push alert to your phone or trigger the Aqara Hub night light.
- HOME AUTOMATION】The Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor can control other connected devices such as Aqara Smart Plug to ensure that your fan or humidifier maintains a constant level of comfort for you and your family.
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT】Utilizes high-quality sensor from the industry-leading manufacturer, Sensirion.
- BUILT-IN AIR PRESSURE SENSOR】Monitors the ambient air pressure in the room.
2. 2pcs DHT11 Temperature Humidity Sensor Module Digital Temperature Humidity Sensor 3.3V-5V with Wires for Arduino Raspberry Pi 2 3 (2pcs DHT11)
- DHT11 digital temperature and humidity sensor is a digital signal output with a calibrated temperature and humidity combined sensor.
- Sensor consists of a resistive element and a sense of wet NTC temperature measurement devices, and with a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller connected.
- The single-wire wiring scheme makes it easy to be integrated to other applications.
- Humidity Measure Range 20%-95%,humidity measurement error: +-5%; Temperature Measure Range 0-50°C,temperature measurement error: +-2 degrees.
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V-5V.Output form: digital output.
3. ThermoPro TP50 Digital Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer Room Thermometer and Humidity Gauge with Temperature Humidity Monitor
- Air Comfort Indicator】Humidity meter with humidity level icon indicates air condition — DRY/COMFORT/WET, allowing this humidity sensor to ensure you’re always aware of changes to your home/household with just a quick glance.
- High Accuracy and Quickly Refresh】Inside thermometer has high accuracy of ±2~3%RH and ±1°F, making it ideal for measuring fluctuating readings like in a greenhouse; Data measurements are updated every 10 seconds to give you lastest changes of the environment.
- High & Low Records】Accurate hygrometer digital thermometer displays high and low temperature & humidity, always get ready to the changes of the environment.
- Healthier Home & Environment】Thermometer hygrometer with temperature and humidity monitor ensures proper indoor humidity control has important skin, allergen and other health benefits; Can also be as refrigerator thermometer, freezer thermometer, reptile thermometer, soil thermometer, humidor hygrometer, cigar hygrometer and more.
- Smart Design】Indoor room thermometer features a tabletop stand to place the temperature monitor on your counter or use the magnetic back to attach to a fridge; °F/°C Selector; Powered by 1 x AAA battery (included).
4. Humidity Gauge, 2 Pack Max Indoor Thermometer Hygrometer Humidity Meter Temperature and Humidity Monitor with Dual Sensors for Bed Room
- We understand that you want to search for the best indoor hygrometer thermometer to monitor humidity and temperature in real time.
- A perfect indoor thermometer hygrometer is the best assistant to measure temperature and humidity accurately and fastly.
- This indoor thermometer is a must have to maintain right humidity and temperature level for sensitve humans, animals, plants and more.
- Easy to use and install.
- As an USA-based reliable brand, we add a worry-free product service for you.
5. Govee Bluetooth Digital Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer
- Smart Features: The Govee Wireless Thermometer Hygrometer supports all basic functions as well as smart functions such as remote monitoring and temp humidity graphs.
- High Accuracy and Fast Refresh Time: With the Swiss-made smart hygrometer sensor, the temperature is accurate up to ±0.
- Upgraded Display: This room humidity gauge is easy to read due with a 3-inch bright LCD screen with large numbers.
- Smart App Alerts: You’ll receive an instant alert once the temperature or humidity is out of its preset range.
- Free Data Storage: Make plans according to historic temp and humidity data.
6. AcuRite 00613 Digital Hygrometer & Indoor Thermometer Pre-Calibrated Humidity Gauge
- Maintain the Right Room Temperature and Humidity Levels: This Hygrometer is perfect to pair with humidors or humidifiers.
- Simple, Easy-to-Read Display: Easily see a snapshot of current conditions at a glance with this temperature gauge and humidity sensor.
- Daily High and Low Indoor Temperature and Humidity Levels: Easily understand your range of conditions in any room with this home thermometer and humidity detector.
- Switch Temperature Readings Between Fahrenheit or Celsius: 32 °F to 122 °F (0 °C to 50 °C)
- Sleek Design with Multiple Placement Options: Use the integrated keyhole hanger and magnet for perfect wall mounting or the foldout kickstand for placement on any flat surface to have the perfect desk thermometer.
- Company Based in Lake Geneva, WI, USA — Since 1943
7. AcuRite Wireless Indoor Outdoor Temperature and Humidity Sensor (06002M)
- Remote sensor reaches up to 330 feet (100 meters) using 433 MHz wireless signal and transmit data every 16 seconds.
- This sensor is a replacement sensor for model #’s: 06002M, 592TXR and 00592TXR
- Requires 2 AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included)
- Company Based in Lake Geneva, WI, USA – Since 1943
- Only compatible with AcuRite Access and certain weather stations.
8. Centralite Temperature and Humidity Sensor (Works with SmartThings
- Works with Alexa (Echo Plus, Echo Show), SmartThings (v2, v3, and Aeotec hubs only), Wink, Vera, Hubitat, and ZigBee platforms.
- Up to 2-year battery life with single CR-2 battery.
- Easy mounting using adhesive or screws (both included)
- Trigger scenes, notifications, and automation features when used with a zigbee-compatible hub
9. ThermoPro TP49 Digital Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer Humidity Meter Room Thermometer with Temperature and Humidity Monitor Mini Hygrometer Thermometer
- Face icon comfort indicator: Humidity temperature gauge features face icons to indicate DRY/COMFORT/WET air condition quickly to notify you to adjust your humidifier or dehumidifier accordingly and ensure you will always live in the most comfortable environment.
- High accuracy: Temperature and humidity sensor is highly accurate to ±1 Fahrenheit/Celsius and ±2%-3%, making it ideal for measuring fluctuating readings like in a greenhouse.
- Fast refresh: Digital indoor thermometer refreshes every 10 seconds to keep you updated about the latest changes in temperature and humidity readings.
- Compact display with large numbers: Thermometer indoor outdoor features a compact LCD display with large bold numbers, allowing you to read the termometro digital from any angle and distance; Fahrenheit or Celsius selector.
- Multiple mounting options: Humidistat has 3 mounting options – Tabletop Stand / Magnetic Back / Hanging Hole, place the wall thermometer anywhere you wish such as living room, baby room, kitchen, greenhouse, guitar room, office and cellar.
10. YoLink Smart Wireless Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- World’s Longest Wireless Range – Powered by LoRa technology, the long-range yet low-power system offers the industry’s longest receiving range in the market (1/4 mile).
- Environment Monitoring – Be informed of the current temperature and humidity of critical equipment and rooms, as well as receive instant notifications of changes based on your personalized criteria.
- Low-Power Means Longer Battery Life – Because of the low power consumption, device batteries may last 2 years or more (depending on application and device usage/activity), on standard AAA Alkaline batteries (lithium batteries not required)!.
- YoLink Hub Required but not included – YoLink Hub is the only central controller for YoLink devices, and it connects YoLink devices to the internet and the cloud.
- Team Me Up! – Pair your sensor with a YoLink Siren Alarm for immediate attention-getting alarms.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Temperature And Humidity Sensor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Temperature And Humidity Sensor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Temperature And Humidity Sensor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Temperature And Humidity Sensor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Temperature And Humidity Sensor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Temperature And Humidity Sensor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Temperature And Humidity Sensor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Temperature And Humidity Sensor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Temperature And Humidity Sensor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.